5 Dec 2018

Marvel: Future Fight - Punisher Papercraft

A while back someone asked me to make a punisher papercraft for them, I found one available but I thought it was not optimized very well for a papercraft. That being said, the model used for it was a really good choice, so I decided to search for the original one and make my own version, using the same pose (from a game render) while also giving it separate fingers and reshaping the feet.


About this model

Character: The Punisher
Origin: Marvel Comics
Height: 30cm
Pages: 6
Difficulty: Medium
Download:

MediaFire
Punisher (PDF, PDO)

Google Drive
Punisher (PDF, PDO)

Pepakura Viewer

Credits
Original Models and Textures by Netmarble Games
Extracted by Pitermaksimoff (DeviantArt)
Papercraft Models, Textures and Unfold by Me (SupSorgi)

2 comments: